One of the most popular treatments at the practice of Greg G. Pitts DDS is that of the Zoom! bleaching system. Zoom! is a whitening system that brightens the teeth up to eight shades whiter in one visit. Many American Fork, Utah area patients considering this treatment will speak to Greg G. Pitts DDS and his team to determine if they are an appropriate candidate.
What is the Zoom! teeth whitening system?
When patients are asked the top priority for achieving a beautiful smile, they often note a bright, white smile. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with a brilliant smile, and everyday habits such as drinking coffee or smoking can cause discoloration with time. This is when patients begin to ask about teeth whitening solutions. While over-the-counter products boast that they can whiten the smile, many of our patients who visit us report that these treatments provided little, if any, improvement in the brightness of their smiles.
This is when Greg G. Pitts DDS will recommend Zoom! teeth whitening treatments. This particular system is used right in our office to brighten the smile in less than two hours. Our dental assistants monitor the progress every step of the way to ensure safety and efficiency.
Steps to Zoom! teeth whitening
Our in-office whitening process progresses as follows:
- Cleaning. First, our dental hygienist will perform a thorough cleaning of the teeth to remove bacteria, plaque, tartar, and calculus for a fresh canvas.
- Barrier gel. A special barrier gel is applied to the gums to protect them from the bleaching gel.
- Gel application. Bleaching gel is painted onto all the visible surfaces of the teeth.
- Light activation. The ingredients in the bleaching gel are activated with our specialized light.
- Cleaning. After the entire process is complete, another cleaning is performed to remove the barrier and bleaching gels from the teeth.
Discuss our methods of whitening with Greg G. Pitts DDS Aesthetic and Sports Dentistry
American Fork, Utah area patients ready to learn more about using the Zoom! teeth whitening service to brighten their smile with a fast, effective in-office whitening treatment are welcome to contact our facility by calling (801) 758-0019 for an appointment. The office is located at 9 North 1100 E and accepts new patients seeking comprehensive care.